Filtration Avoidance Determination Reports
- Stream Management Implementation Program
- Local Flood Analysis
- Stream Management Projects
- Riparian Buffer Protection Program
Annual Action Plans
SMP Research Initiatives
Upper Esopus Creek Turbidity/Suspended Sediment Monitoring Study: Project Design Report
This technical report describes the research-based approach to improve understanding of turbidity generation in the Ashokan watershed and to evaluate the effectiveness of stream management practices to meaningfully reduce turbidity over a range of hydrologic, spatial and temporal scales.
Stony Clove Watershed Suspended Sediment and Turbidity MonitoringStudy: Turbidity Reduction Project Nomination Report
This technical report is a January 2019 FAD deliverable report that describes the science-based approach to selecting three priority stream sediment turbidity reduction projects (STRP) in the Stony Clove watershed that can be incorporated into the research project evaluating STRP efficacy at reducing turbidity across a range of spatial, temporal and hydrologic scales.
Upper Esopus Creek Watershed Turbidity/Suspended Sediment Monitoring Study: Biennial Status Report
This technical report is a March 2019 FAD deliverable report (revised in June 2019) that describes the status of the first two water years (October 2016 – September 2018) of the Upper Esopus Creek watershed turbidity/suspended sediment monitoring and source sediment characterization research conducted by NYCDEP and USGS.
- Upper Esopus Creek Watershed Turbidity and Suspended Sediment Monitoring Study
- Evaluation of Turbidity Reduction Potential through Watershed Management in the Ashokan Basin
- Schoharie Watershed Turbidity Reduction Report: Evaluation of Watershed Management Programs
- Stream Management Program Second Biennial Program Evaluation Report